Thursday, March 2, 2017

Have a Mice Day

It's "Oldie Bug Goodie" day over at Catch the Bug today and I have one to share with you. Unfortunately, my Bugaboo image of this chubby little mouse is retired. But never fear, Jodie has plenty of adorable little mouse images that are sure to make you say "awwwwww!" Be sure and check 'em all out at the Bugaboo store.

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/CAS
Ike's World - Anything Goes/Use a sentiment
The Crazy Challenge - We Love Animals

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda this is such a cute image - I haven't seen this one before either - you really have been picking some goodies.

ike said...

Oooh - what a lovely chubby little guy and beautifully coloured :-) Super card that made me smile.
Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Migdalia said...

This is so stinkin CUTE~~ I love the adorable image!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Borqna said...

Very cute card - bravo!
Thank you very much for coming to play
at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Good luck!!

Unknown said...

So sweet card. Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again :) Valentina DT