Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Enjoy Your Day

I couldn't wait to share the latest sketch going on at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge because it is so much fun...and a great way to use up scraps!!

And here's my card following that sketch!! I pulled out an old My Mind's Eye paper pack and started cutting out my strips. I then sponged brown ink along the edges. I feel that really helped each strip really stand out. I then tied on some linen thread and attached a tag with a sentiment from an Avery Elle set called The Reef. Now it's your turn to share your project using the fabulous sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

 

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, this is gorgeous. Love the colors since I love My Mind's Paper.

Michelle said...

Love the paper! And your right about sponging the strips, it really does add to it!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the design papers and your distressing the banners and love how you incorporated the sentiment in the sketch...pretty card.