Sunday, July 2, 2017

Under The Sea

This week we have a fun CAS challenge at The Outlawz -- Under the Sea. I had been watching The Little Mermaid with a friend and her young daughter and that song was stuck in my head. What a perfect challenge theme I thought to myself!!! Funny where we find inspiration for this crazy therapy we call card making! Being short on time to get my card done, I went to my pile of previously printed digi images and found this cute one from Doodle Pantry. I'm still sad that her store has closed, I loved her images. I even found the coordinating digital paper too. This card went together in a snap! Now I hope you can join us for some Under the Sea fun at The Outlawz. And if you need some inspirational music, just sing along with these words...

 "Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea"

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, the turtle is great. When we went to Hawaii we swam with some turtles and my son swears that one attacked him you would think it was a shark, hehe. I love the Disney movies and still want to go see them, LOL so I have to go with friends or nephew since my kids are old....or I wait until they come out on DVD and just buy them.

Jan said...

Lovely card Linda xx Jan

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - thanks for sharing!!!